If you are a little worried about eating food in the old Quarter in Ha Noi, then this is a Must Do! With hundreds of food places in this area, it’s difficult to know which are good to eat or not. There are definitely one’s that you should not venture into, but with this Food on Foot Tour, be confident that Awesome Travel has vetted the places you go to, and allow yourself to experience fantastic local speciality flavours.
At 11.30 (or 18.00), our tour guide will welcome you at your hotel lobby, then start walking tour in old quarter “36 streets” to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business everyday, certainly you will watch and taste some particular dishes. It is very difficult to find some local food on your own in hidden alleys or sidewalks, taking part in this special tour to learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language.
After all, Food on Foot will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Ha Noi people, We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them
- Departure time: 11.30 AM or 18.00
- Finish time: 14.30 PM OR 21.00 PM
- Around 4 km on foot
- Standard tour: 3 hours tour, English tour guide, pick up your hotel in old quarter, authentic food (NOT seafood) and drinks.
- Walk around old quarter “36 streets”
- Visit famous and specialized- food families
- Eat local food on street
- Learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language
- Food is handled hygienically
- Food on Foot tour is focusing on street food stalls as well as lovely mini restaurants (not luxury restaurants)
- English tour guide
- Pick up your hotel in old quarter
- Authentic food (NOT seafood) and drinks.
- Personal expenses for shopping, tips travel to vietnam